Hello hello! It’s Severed Sundays, which means a new recap on progress for the Severed Chains platform. Like we mentioned in the livestream this past Friday, Monoxide and I had some setbacks, but we managed a bit of progress anyway. This will be a lighter update.
No new recommended build this week. Although Monoxide made some significant progress with the script engine, it’s not ready for public use yet. For now, we still recommend the previous build which you can find here.
Other updates mostly revolve around bugfixes (which are in the linked build!). Thanks to community members like Zack for helping to break the game and find these issues! Here is a shortlist:
- Fixed multiple bugs in save list
- Fixed /0 error in Kongol fight
- Fixed crash in Shirley “fight”
- Fixed crash from Warden with garbled name (retail bug)
- Fixed crash on equip screen with no equipment
- Patched broken Dragon’s Nest script (retail bug)
- Implemented missing sound code for Magma Fish
- Fixed sound crash on final blow of first Virage
- Fixed crash when closing discard items menu
- Improved script logging
Finally, if you missed the livestream, the recording is available! You can watch right here, or click the player’s Youtube button to watch on YT’s website or app. Unless something comes up, we’ll do another stream this coming Friday as usual. Take this link and click Notify if you would like a reminder for that one! See you next time.~